1/4″ 2 WAY FLOW DIVIDER UTAH PNEUMATICS
Brand: utah pneumatic
- Type:air hose fittings/push fit/Push to connect y splitter/ Weight: 2.7 ounces/Size:1/4 inch od
- Fluid Admitted:Air Vacuum Water liquifit push to connect fitting kits quick connect fitting water (no freezing)
- Working Pressure:0-1.0MPa | 0-150psi/Applicable Tube:PU / PA / PE / PVC
- Proof Pressure:3.0Mpa | 435psi.Seal O-ring:NBR/ Lock Claw:Stainless Steel(SUS)/Body:Plastic(PET)
- Working Temperature:0-60°C | 32～140°F/Negative Pressure:-100Kpa | -29.5 In Hg
- Publisher: Utah Pneumatic
Details: User’s Guide
1. Except air and water,don’t attempt to use the fittings on other fluids
2. The tube fitting is prohibited where spark and fire might be occurred
3. The tube fitting is prohibited if water temperature is above 60’C
4. Never apply tube joint with additional external load(bending,twist or pulling), otherwise damage or leakage will be occurred.
Caution Check the end of tubing for a right angle cutting and check the external surface of tubing for any damage or scratch.Please refer to following instruction in connection of tubing.When you insert the air tubing into the joint,you will have two-step feeling. Section one is locking claw and section two is sealing ring.Must insert tube into section two. Sleeve is used in tubing connection and disconnection. The sleeve is designed as an oval shape,which is convenient in assembly and disassembly.However,round sleeve is available to met any special demand the product has limited space for oval sleeve. After connection of tube joint and tubing, always try to pull tubing and ensure its firm connection. Always use proper tool to tighten external hexagonal and internal hexagonal parts of the tube fitting.Always apply recommended torque on screws otherwise extra torque might damage thread and cause air leakage while insufficient torque might cause loose screws and air leakage. After Screws are tightened,you may adjust the direction of tubing with most of our tube joint.If it is hard in adjustment,you may apply recommended torque to turn screw to adjust direction of tubing.