1/4″ OD, Polyethylene (LLDPE) NSF/ANSI Certified Tubing -YELLOW, Priced per foot
- Mur-lok® Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Tubing
- LLDPE Tubing Specifications:
- Tubing OD Sizes: 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″ (additional Drain Line sizes available)
- Colors: Natural (Semi-transparent), white, black (UV resistant), blue, red, green, orange, yellow.
- Material: Linear Low Density Polyethylene
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58
- Mur-lok polyethylene tubing is extruded from Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) and is available in many configurations to help organize your connections between equipment. This semi-rigid tubing has a wall thickness designed to withstand pressures up to 230 psi @ 70 F. It is commonly used for cold water feed lines, non-oiled compressed air lines and drain lines. In addition to standard sizes, we can custom label, print, cut length, package or extrude tubing to meet your exact requirements.
- G.A. Murdock Black polyethylene tubing offers additional resistance to indoor and outdoor UV lighting exposure. Mur-lok tubing is not designed for hot water applications.
- Tubing can be mounted to the wall or to equipment using our Mur-lok Tubing Clips.
- Made in the USA
TUBING SPECS- Temperatures & Pressures
- 1/4” – 230 @ 70°F, 120 @ 150°F
- 5/16” – 230 @ 70°F, 120 @ 150°F
- 3/8” – 230 @ 70°F, 120 @ 150°F
- 1/2” – 150 @ 70°F, 150 @ 70°F
- 5/8″ – 100 @ 70°F
- 3/4” – 60 @ 70°F
- +0.001” / -0.004”
For pneumatic applications, the temperature should not exceed 150 psi at 70°F and the tubing should be checked and replaced periodically if used at temperatures above 120°F.