32V Standard-Duty In-Line Waterproof Blade Fuse Holder – 20A, 14 AWG Black GXL Leads, 0FHM0001SXJ
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with 32V and 58V MINI® blade fuses up to 20 amps (sold separately)
- Black TPV body and cover for an IP67-rated dustproof and waterproof enclosure
- Heat-resistant 14 AWG GXL cross-link wire leads with black insulation
- 3.7″ (94mm) lead wires
- UL 94 V-0 flammability rating
The MINI® FHM Series 58V Standard-Duty In-Line Waterproof Blade Fuse Holder is ideal for adding accessory and remote circuit protection in automotive and marine applications. It features an integrated cover, which connects with the fuse holder body to form a sealed enclosure that meets IP67 dustproof and waterproof standards.
This configuration of the MINI® FHM Series fuse holder (0FHM0001SXJ) features a black TPV body and cover and 14 AWG GXL wire leads with black insulation. The lead wires are 3.7″ long.
When you need additional or remote circuit protection, the MINI® FHM Series 32V In-Line Waterproof Blade Fuse Holder makes it easy by mounting virtually anywhere along the circuit. Plus, its integrated cover helps create an IP67-rated dustproof and waterproof enclosure that makes the fuse holder ideal for both automotive and marine applications.
The MINI® FHM Series blade fuse holder is available in a wide variety of configurations with various lead wire sizes, insulation colors, wire types, and special features, such as clear bodies that accommodate MINI® Smart Glow fuses.
- Specifications: Current Rating Max: 30 Amps and 20 Amps
- Fuse Type: MINI®: Ignition Protection: V-2 / V-0
- Ignition-Proof: UL94
- Ingress Rating: IP67
- Input Terminals: MINI® Fuse Blades
- Mounting Method: In-Line Fuse Holder
- Max Voltage Rating: 32 VDC
- Wire Description: 125°C rated, GXL Red wires, Tinned, stranded copper, 125°C rated, PE-X FLR2X-B Yellow wires
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with 32V MINI® blade fuses (sold separately unless indicated)
- Built-in cover seals in the fuse to offer IP67-rated dustproof and waterproof protection
- Compact design is easy to mount in line with the circuit virtually anywhere
- Available in a wide variety of configurations, including with standard black bodies and covers or clear bodies and covers that allow you to see MINI® Smart Glow fuses
- Custom and semi-custom MINI® FHM Series fuse older versions are available through your Littelfuse sales representative (minimum order quantities apply)
- Automotive or Marine Remote Circuit Protection
- Accessory or Overflow Circuits
- Small Electric Motors