5ft AGL Aux Module Radar Input Ag Leader Switchbox OR Auxiliary Module to BRITAX Speed Connector-CNH/AGCO Adapter Cable
- Trying to connect speed in your Case IH tractor but don’t know how?
- Trying to setup an auxiliary speed for Ag Leader switchbox or auxiliary module and have a Case IH or AGCO tractor?
You likely have what is called a Britax connector. It looks very similar to a cigarette power outlet. It is not! That is you’re radar output.
If you are trying to take your tractor radar and send it to the Ag Leader system, this is the cable for you!
Why is adding a secondary or auxiliary speed source important for an Ag Leader system? (or any precision ag system for that matter?)
- Anytime your GPS looses connection or visibility to sky, your console or monitor can automatically switch to a ground speed source OR also known as a radar. Most implements, planters, combines, etc require speed as a known parameter to calculate area, machine function, planter meter speeds, valve operations, etc.
Radars have a few different radar cable connectors available depending on the brand.
- Raven uses a Conxall connector, (see sku# 7CX-12MLT-3P-LR) This allows a connection directly into the back of the Raven 440, 450, 660 series consoles.
- Raven Radar Connections tie directly into (see sku# 7CX-12MLT-3S-TH) This connector is a direct replacement to console side, or a direct connection to the Raven Radar itself.
- Dickey John Radar uses a 4 Socket AMP connector, (see sku# 3CP-K411S-TH) This allows a connection directly into the Dickey-John Radar itself.
- Dickey John Radar uses a 4 Pin AMP connector, (see sku# 3CP-K411P-LR) This is a duplicate end, or direct replacement connector kit that is standard to the Dickey-John Radar.