ACCESSORIES, 770678-1, AMPSEAL, CAVITY PLUG, NYLON, NATURAL-WHITE, 1.3 MM | 3ASS-PLG
- Family: AMP AMPSEAL
- Product Type: Cavity Sealing Plug
- Connector Type : Accessories
- Mating Pin Diameter : 1.3 mm [ .051 in ]
- Number of Cavities: All
- Centerline (Pitch) : 4 mm [ .157 in ]
Watch the videos below for an overview of the connectors and for step-by-step instructions on inserting and removing contacts, as well as mating and unmating.Automotive Connectors AMPSEAL ACC:SEAL PLUG
|Accessory Type||Cavity Plug|
|Description/Function||AMPSEAL, Automotive Seals & Cavity Plugs|
|Product Type||Automotive Connectors|
About the AMPSEAL Connector System
AMPSEAL receptacle housings are available in multiple keyed color options for easy mating.
AMPSEAL receptacle housings are environmentally sealed and available in 8, 14, 23, and 35 cavity arrangements. They accept size 1.3 mm contacts (up to 17 amps gold, up to 8 amps tin) and feature an
integrated latch for mating.
The AMPSEAL connector system offers receptacle housings able to withstand extreme temperature and moisture, including high-temperature up to 125°C with gold plated contacts. This system is designed for electrical applications on the engine or transmission, under the hood, for power control units, bulkheads, on the chassis, or in the cab of heavy-duty vehicles.
- Operating Voltage (VDC) 250
- Operating Voltage (VAC) 250
- Nominal Voltage Architecture (V) 90, 250
- Cable Exit Angle 180°
- Primary Product Color Black, Blue, Gray, Natural, Orange
- Connector & Keying Code 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
- Contact Size 1.3mm
- Contact Type Socket
- Mating Pin Diameter (mm) 1.3
- Circuit Application Power & Signal
- Degree of Protection IP67, IP69K, IP6K7
- UL Flammability Rating UL 94V-0
Watch this video for an overview of the connectors and for step-by-step instructions on inserting and removing contacts, as well as mating and unmating.