AT12PS-CKIT 12-WAY PIN AND SOCKET PLUG, RECEPTACLE, WEDGE AND CONTACTS KIT
- Amperage: 13A
- AWG: 16-20
- Color: Grey / Green
- Contact Size: 16
- Contact type: Pin & Socket
- Dielectric Value: 1500V minimum
- Housing Material: Thermoplastic
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms at 25°C
- IP Rating: IP67
- Mating Cycle Durability: >100
- Positions: 8-Way
- Seal Material: Silicone Rubber
- Temperature Range: -55°C TO +125°C
- Wire Range: 14-20 AWG
- Plating: Nickel
High-Performance Rectangular Connectors
- Perfect For Smaller AWG Applications
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 12 positions
Applications: Marine, Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, Automotive, Alternative Energy, as well as other demanding
Amphenol Sine Systems’ ATM Series™ connectors are a high-performance, cost-effective solution specifically designed for smaller AWG applications, while still maintaining the strengths of the AT Series™ product line. All of our ATM Series™ connectors have been developed to be completely compatible with all other existing standard products industry-wide.
The connector design incorporates an integral latching system that ensures a definitive electrical and mechanical connection. Connector housings are manufactured with a thermoplastic material that is not only durable, but has excellent UV resistance, dielectric/mechanical properties and environmentally RoHS compliant.
The sealing system is comprised of an internal and rear silicone, multi-sealing perimeter against environmental ingress. Contacts are derived from quality copper alloy to ensure an electrically-reliable connection.