ATP06-4S-KIT01 4-WAY PIN RECEPTACLE, WEDGE AND CONTACTS KIT
- Amperage: 25A
- AWG: 10-14
- Color: Grey/ Orange
- Contact Size: 12
- Contact type: Socket
- Dielectric Value: 1500V minimum
- Housing Material: Thermoplastic
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms at 25°C
- IP Rating: IP67
- Mating Cycle Durability: >100
- Positions: 4-Way
- Seal Material: Silicone Rubber
- Temperature Range: -55°C TO +125°C
- Wire Range: 10-14 AWG
- Mating Part(s): AT04-4P* Receptacle
- Seal Diameter: 3.40mm(.134″) – 4.95mm(.195″)
High-Performance Rectangular Connectors
- Perfect For Smaller AWG Applications
- Available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 12 positions
Applications: Marine, Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, Automotive, Alternative Energy, as well as other demanding
Amphenol Sine Systems’ ATM Series™ connectors are a high-performance, cost-effective solution specifically designed for smaller AWG applications, while still maintaining the strengths of the AT Series™ product line. All of our ATM Series™ connectors have been developed to be completely compatible with all other existing standard products industry-wide.
The connector design incorporates an integral latching system that ensures a definitive electrical and mechanical connection. Connector housings are manufactured with a thermoplastic material that is not only durable, but has excellent UV resistance, dielectric/mechanical properties and environmentally RoHS compliant.
The sealing system is comprised of an internal and rear silicone, multi-sealing perimeter against environmental ingress. Contacts are derived from quality copper alloy to ensure an electrically-reliable connection.