ATSS-12-00 CONTACT SIZE 12 SINGLE TERMINAL CONNECTION 10-14 AWG. COMPARABLE TO PN# JS-12-00
Field-Serviceable, Splicing Solution
SpeedSplice™, Size 12, Single Terminal Connection
- For use with Machined Contacts, such as: AT60-204-12141, AT62-203-12141, etc.
- For use with Stamped & Formed Contacts, such as: AT60-12-0166, AT62-12-0166, etc.
Amphenol Sine Systems’ SpeedSplice™ product is our field-serviceable splicing solution which can be used to repair damaged electrical connections. Made of silicone rubber with an IP67 rating, our SpeedSplice™ houses an environmentally-sealed, mated pair of contacts, with an Integrated Contact Retention System, ensuring your repairs will withstand harsh environmental conditions. For use with A Series™ Common Contacts in Size 12 & 16 Machined/Stamped & Formed. Available in individual piece or as a Kit.
Applications: Heavy Equipment, Agricultural, Automotive, Military, Alternate Energy, and other demanding interconnect applications.
- Available in Size 12, 10-14AWG, 25A, 250V
- Available in Size 16, 14-20AWG, 13A, 250V
- Operating Temperature -55°C to +125°C
|Contact Material||Copper Alloy|
|Current Rating||25 A|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 125 C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||- 55 C|
|Mounting Style||Cable Mount / Free Hanging|
|Wire Gauge||10 AWG|
|Wire Gauge Max||10 AWG|
See Comparable Product: JS-12-00 ByTE Connectivity-Deutsch