PVC Boot, Deutsch, DT Series, 12 Pin, Receptacle, Black | DT12P-BT-BK
- Number of Positions : 12
- Compatible With Connector Style : Receptacle
- OEM Part Number: DT12P-BT
- Protection & Strain Relief Accessory Type : Boot
- Cable Exit Angle : 180°
- Strain Relief : With
- Primary Product Color : Black
- Primary Product Material : PVC
- Operating Temperature (Max) : 100 °C [ 212 °F ]
- Operating Temperature Range : -29 – 100 °C [ -20 – 212 °F ]
DEUTSCH DT boots provide a weatherproof seal and works best with convoluted tubing or jacketed cable.
DEUTSCH DT boots offer a high level of protection and allow convoluted tubing to nest next to the rear of the boot. Recommended to add a quality double wall heat shrink for added protection and seal.
DEUTSCH DT connectors offer field proven reliability and rugged quality. The DT design strengths include optional flange mounting, multi-pin arrangements, and design flexibility.