Complete Plug-Receptacle PRK Connector Kit, Delphi-Aptiv, 630 Series Pull-To-Seat, 12066681Plug, 12034269 Receptacle, Orange, Metri-Pack 2-Way , 14-10 GA – With Cap | 463PRK-10ORG
Complete Metri-Pack 630 Pull-to-Seat Series Connector Kits Includes:
- Connector Body: Female-Plug Connector Body
- Connector Seal Color: Orange
- Connector Body: Male-Receptacle Body
- Accessory: Sockets
- Accessory: Pins
- Accessory: Rear Seal, Black
Questions about what you need and what goes with what? You’re not alone. We get asked on a daily basis about the specs, compatibility and connector identification. Don’t hesitate to email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 270-978-3198. You can always text us at the same number!
In the meantime, check out our knowledge base and YouTube Video the reviews the basics of Metri-Pack 630 Series.
|Kit Item Qty||Kit Item SKU||Kit Item OEM#||Part-Item Description|
|1||463PTSC-2-10ORG||12085030||Fuse Connectors – Delphi-Aptiv, Orange, 12085030 Metri-Pack 2-Way 630 Series Pull-To-Seat Female Connector, 12-10 GA, 46A | 463PTSC-2-10ORG|
|2||463PTSS-1614||12066614||Delphi-Aptiv 12066614 Metri-Pack Female Loose Terminal, 630 Series, 16-14 GA PULL TO SEAT – FUSE|
|1||463C-2||12034269||Connector Body, Delphi-Aptiv, 12034269 Metri-Pack 630 Series Sealed Connector, Male, 2 Way, 46 AMP | 463C-2|
|2||463P-1614||12020126||Delphi-Aptiv 12020126 Metri-Pack Male Loose Terminal, 630 Series, 16-14 GA|
|463SEAL-BLK12||12034364||Delphi-Aptiv 12034364 Metri-Pack 630 Series Cable Seal Gray-Black|
Metri-Pack 630 Series Applications
- Large Trucks, Semi
- Dump Trucks
- Engine & Motor Applications
- Construction Equipment
- UTV/ATV Vehicles
These in-line Aptiv connectors are ideal for space-limited applications and are used in high demand situations along with low-energy electronic circuits. As with all Metri-Packs, the Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) holds the terminals firmly in the connector bodies and act as strain reliefs. Aptiv Connector Position Assurance (CPA) secures the mating halves together. The triple-rib silicone-coated Packard cable seals ensure a completely sealed configuration. Rated for 16 volts and 14 amps.
Delphi Packard Connection Systems
Delphi, also known as Delphi Packard, employs leading edge manufacturing technologies and advanced design to produce high performing, cost-effective connection systems that stand up to the harshest environments encountered by commercial vehicles. Delphi Packard’s mission is to create greener, safer and more connected electrical products for the automotive industry. Delphi has manufacturing facilities in 26 different countries and they are all committed to creating top of the line electrical products with minimal impact on the environment.
Aptiv-Delphi brand Metri-Pack sealed connectors are available in device and in-line connections for underhood vehicle applications. Metri-Pack 630 Series connectors can meet or exceed the requirements for most marine, appliance, and industrial control applications. Utilizing triple-rib peripheral silicone rubber seals, Metri-Pack 630 Series sealed systems are ideally suited for critical, low-energy electronic applications that require protection from environmental hazards.
Metri-Pack 630 Series Features
- Connector Position Assurance (CPA)
- Terminal Position Assurance (TPA)
- 46 Amps continuous maximum current rating
- Small overall dimensions
- Low energy, low voltage capability
- Excellent resistance to temperature, chemicals and abrasion
- -40ºC to 125ºC temperature range
Metri-Pack 630 Series Technical Specs
- CABLE RANGE (mm2): …….. 0.50-5.0
- CURRENT RANGE (AMPS): ……… 0-46
- TEMP RANGE OC: ……….. -40 to 125
- RESISTANCE: …….. <10mW@20mV
- VOLTAGE DROP: ….<3.0mV/amp
- CENTERLINE SPACING (mm): …….. 10.8
- BLADE WIDTH (mm): ……………… 6.3
Delphi Metri-Pack Connection Systems utilize internationally standardized male blade sizes, allowing for flexibility in design. Blade sizes range from 1.5 mm to 8 mm with current capability ranging from 14 to 60 amps. Metri-Pack Connectors are designed to be compatible with processing techniques such as automated pull-to-seat and push-to-seat assembly, dual-stage crimping, load cell crimp inspection and automated part identification and orientation. Delphi Metri-Pack Connector systems with silver interface platings pass the SAE® (Society of Automotive Engineers) J2030* Heavy-Duty Electrical Connector Standard.
Ideal for low energy electronic circuits or power circuit applications, the Metri-Pack product line includes:
- High-performance interconnects in sealed or unsealed versions
- Custom-engineered direct connections to motors, switches, sensors and other devices
- Environmentally sealed electronic headers with current capacity of 14 amps, designed for service in severe environments
- Junction blocks and electrical centers
- Pass SAE J2030* Heavy-Duty Electrical Connector Standard (with silver interface platings)
- Extended product range offers significant design and application versatility
- Used in high current to low energy circuits for electrical versatility
- Strength and stability of terminals helps assure correct alignment
- Utilizes internationally standard male blade sizes for design flexibility
- Connector Position Assurance (CPA) and Terminal Position
- Assurance (TPA) for superior connection reliability
- Sealed version for excellent resistance to temperature, chemicals and abrasion
- Testing to SAEJ2030
Metri-Pack Connection Systems are suited for use in flat blade connections for electronic through high current applications.
With an extended product range, Metri-Pack Connection Systems offer significant design and application versatility. Metri-Packs feature Terminal Position Assurance (TPA), Connector Position Assurance (CPA), serrated crimps and triple-rib peripheral seals. In addition, these field-proven systems provide exceptional performance, confirmed over many years on global applications.