Delphi-Aptiv Weather Pack 2 Circuit Female Connector, Tower, REQUIRES- Barrels, Seals
- # of Circuits 2 Circuit
- Component Type Plug Body
Weather Pack Connectors from Delphi Packard
Delphi Weather Pack, also known as Delphi Packard Weatherpack, are popular wire connectors commonly used in automotive applications as they seal against moisture, dust and dirt. Weather Pack Connectors can withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, harsh engine compartment fluids and chemicals, making them ideal for industrial, heavy equipment and marine applications. Terminals are designed to mate with appropriate cable seals.
- Aptiv 12015792 Weather Pack Tower Connectors
- Category: Aptiv Weather-Pack Connectors
- Manufacturer: Aptiv
- # of Circuits: 2
- Component Type: Tower Half
- Delphi Weather Pack connector bodies are locking nylon and sealed against moisture, dust and dirt
- Cable seals must be used with mating terminals to create a weather-tight connection
- Use the cavity plug for all pin locations not filled with terminals
- Connector body comes with a self-lubricating silicone seal to reduce the engagement assembly force.
- Weather Pack connectors have a wide temperature from -40 to 257 and can withstand high heat under-hood applications