Delphi-Aptiv Weather 12015793 Pack 3 Circuit Female Connector, Tower, REQUIRES- Barrels, Seals
- # of Circuits 3 Circuit
- Component Type Plug Body
Weather Pack Connectors from Delphi Packard
Delphi Weather Pack, also known as Delphi Packard Weatherpack, are popular wire connectors commonly used in automotive applications as they seal against moisture, dust and dirt. Weather Pack Connectors can withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, harsh engine compartment fluids and chemicals, making them ideal for industrial, heavy equipment and marine applications. Terminals are designed to mate with appropriate cable seals.
|Description||3 Way Black Weather Pack Tower Sealed Female Connector Assembly, Max Current 20 amps|
|Product Segment||Standard Automotive|
|Terminal(s) blade size [mm]||2.6|
|Temperature range (c°)||-40 to 125|
|Application||Inline (Wire to Wire)|
- Aptiv 12015793 Weather Pack Tower Connectors
- Category: Aptiv Weather-Pack Connectors
- Manufacturer: Aptiv
- # of Circuits: 3
- Component Type: Tower Half
- REQUIRES- Barrels, Seals
- Delphi Weather Pack connector bodies are locked nylon and sealed against moisture, dust, and dirt
- Cable seals must be used with mating terminals to create a weather-tight connection
- When using electrical connectors, it is important to ensure that all pin locations are properly secured and insulated to prevent any electrical short circuits. For this reason, it is recommended to use a cavity plug for all pin locations that are not filled with terminals. The cavity plug helps to prevent dust, dirt, and other contaminants from entering the connector and causing damage to the electrical components.
- The connector body has a self-lubricating silicone seal to reduce the engagement assembly force.
- Weather Pack connectors have a wide temperature from -40 to 257 and can withstand high heat under-hood applications.
- Terminals are designed to mate with appropriate cable seals.
- Weather Pack Connectors can withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, harsh engine compartment fluids, and chemicals, making them ideal for industrial, heavy equipment, and marine applications.