600 Piece Deutsch Terminal Kit: Solid Contacts, 3 Sizes – Size 20, Size 16, Size 12
Buy as a master kit and save $$$$$$$ – Kit value of over $800!!!!!
- Kit Part Number: 10-DTKIT-T
- Technician Terminal Master Kit
- Great Kit for Stocking Service Truck or Shop
- Compatible with HDT-48-00 Crimping Tool for Solid Contacts
- Genuine Deutsch Products by TE Connectivity
- Includes Convenient Carrying Case by Flambeau
- Complete Pin & Socket Kit for DT Series, DTM Series & DTP Series
- Field Repair Kit
- 100 Pieces – Pin | Deutsch Size 20 – 0460-202-20141
- 100 Pieces – Socket | Deutsch Size 20 – 0462-201-20141
- 100 Pieces – Pin | Deutsch Size 16 – 0460-202-16141
- 100 Pieces – Socket | Deutsch Size 16 – 0462-201-16141
- 100 Pieces – Pin | Deutsch Size 12 – 0460-204-12141
- 100 Pieces – Socket | Deutsch Size 12 – 0462-203-12141
DEUTSCH solid common contacts accommodate a wide range of wire gauges.
DEUTSCH solid contacts terminate wire from 4 AWG to 22 AWG (25 – 0.35mm2) and are available in 5 sizes each of the pin and socket. They are available with either a nickel or gold plating finish.
Learn how to crimp our DEUTSCH contacts. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on crimping the contacts using hand tools.
Solid Contacts Specs:
- Typical Current Rating (A) 7.5, 13, 25, 60, 100
- Crimp Type Indent, O-Crimp
- Terminal Type Pin, Socket
- Mating Pin Diameter (mm) 1.02, 1.59, 2.39, 2.5, 3.61, 5.72
- Mating Pin Diameter (in) .04, .063, .094, .098, .142, .225
- Interface Plating Gold (Au), Nickel (Ni), Palladium Nickel (PdNi), Tin (Sn)
- Contact Termination Area Plating Material Gold (Au), Nickel (Ni), Palladium Nickel (PdNi), Tin (Sn)
Product Type Features
- Sealable: No
- Primary Locking Feature: On the Terminal
- Termination Method: to Wire & Cable Crimp
- Product Terminates: To Wire
This video provides step-by-step instructions on how to properly crimp TE Connectivity’s DEUTSCH industrial contacts using hand tools. Crimping instructions for solid contacts, stamped and formed contacts, and Quick Connect Series contacts are given.
A tutorial on how to tell if a crimp is acceptable or unacceptable is also provided.
- For solid contacts, the HDT-48-00 is shown.
- For stamped and formed contacts, the DTT-16-00 is shown.
- For Quick Connect Series contacts, the AF8-TH163 is shown.