Deutsch Compatible, Molex MLXT Series, W6P-MLXT, WEDGELOCK, 93447-4003 6 Circuit Receptacle Wedgelock Terminal, Position Assurance (TPA) Retainer, Green
*THIS IS A DISCONTINUED ITEM WITH LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE. ONCE STOCK IS GONE, NO MORE WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- Molex 93447-4003 6 Circuit Receptacle Wedgelock Terminal
- Category: ML-XT Sealed Connectors
- Manufacturer: Molex
- Receptacle wedge
- Material: Nylon
- Temperature Range: -55C to +125C
- Drop in replacement for industry standard connectors
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY. ALSO SEE Deutsch, W6P, Green; DT Series, 6 Way Pin Wedge Lock
- Category Wire-to Wire Connectors
- Circuits 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 18
- Contact Resistance 30 milliohms
- Temperature -55°C to +125°C
- Immersion IP 67, IP68 & IP69K and J2030 power-wash test capable
- Current Up to 13 amps
- Voltage Up to 500VDC
- Durability (min) 100 cycles
Benefits and Features Eases the assembly
- Rear seal and rear cover allow flexible cable exits and movements
- Rear seals made from HCR (high consistency rubber) provides greater tear resistance during terminal insertion/extraction
- Plug and receptacle housings are pre-assembled and seal-tested with internal HCR rear seals and covers
- Housing available in various color codes
- Locking latch has finger grids
- Use in robust environments
- Product is IP69K-rated, and J2030 power-wash tested
- Advanced design
- The thermoplastic plug housing forms a covalent bond with the LSR seal
- Integrated rear covers on the DT-XT housing removes the bend radius of the seal
DT-XT Sealed Connector System
TE Connectivity’s (TE) DT-XT connector system is a new extension of the DEUTSCH connector portfolio featuring innovative, high performance seal technology for all your commercial vehicle applications, no matter how harsh the conditions. Today’s complex vehicles include more connectors than ever before. With greater intricacy comes a higher risk of failure, as one compromised seal on a single connector can result in the failure of an entire system.
Our DT-XT connector system, provides advanced seal materials offering greater flexibility, leading to improved tear resistance, while a rear seal cover protects against water ingress. The rear seals of the DT-XT connector system are constructed of high consistency rubber (HCR), protecting the seal from damage during terminal insertion or extraction. The integrated rear cover on the DT-XT housing protects the seal from cable exit bend radius issues.
TE offers the DT-XT sealed connection system in a broad range of colors and an array of custom options, enhancing poka-yoke and removing the need for labeling of wires. The DT-XT Connector System is using the XRC – Heavy Duty Stamped and Formed Contact System. This contact system provides a proved, standard, economic option. The solid contact option provides performance geared to larger wire sizes and heavy duty applications.