Deutsch Size 12 Stamped Nickel Plated Contact, Pin, 14-12 AWG | 1060-12-0166
Not compatible with HDT-48-00 Hand Crimper
- Compatible Connector Housings: DT Series, HD10 Series, HD30 Series, HDP20 Series, DRC Series, DRB Series, Jiffy Splice Series
- Crimping Tool: DTT-12-00
- Alternate Solid Contact: Deutsch, Terminal-Contact, Pin, Size 12 0460-204-12141
- Terminal Type: Socket
- Contact Style: Stamped
- Mating Pin Diameter: 2.39 mm [ .094 in ]
- Insulation: 075-.140 [1.90-3.55]
- Terminal Transmits: 25 – 40 A (Power)
- Wire Size: 2-3.3 mm², 14-12 awg
- Other Contact Sizes Available: Size 12, Size 16, Size 20, Size 4, Size 8
|Contact Type||Pin (Male)|
|Current Rating||25 A|
|Mounting Style||Cable Mount / Free Hanging|
|Product Type||Automotive Connectors|
|Sealed / Unsealed||Sealed|
|Terminal 2 Plating||Tin|
|Wire Gauge Max||12 AWG|
|Wire Gauge Min||14 AWG|
|Wire Gauge Range||12 AWG to 14 AWG|
|Part # Aliases||1060-12-0166-LS 1060-12-0166-L 1060-12-0166-LD ZPF000000000131895 1060-12-0166SAMPLE|
DEUTSCH solid common contacts accommodate a wide range of wire gauges.
DEUTSCH solid contacts terminate wire from 4 AWG to 22 AWG (25 – 0.35mm2) and are available in 5 sizes each of the pin and socket. They are available with either a nickel or gold plating finish.
Learn how to crimp our DEUTSCH contacts. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on crimping the contacts using hand tools.
Solid Contacts Specs:
- Typical Current Rating (A) 7.5, 13, 25, 60, 100
- Crimp Type Indent, O-Crimp
- Terminal Type Pin, Socket
- Mating Pin Diameter (mm) 1.02, 1.59, 2.39, 2.5, 3.61, 5.72
- Mating Pin Diameter (in) .04, .063, .094, .098, .142, .225
- Interface Plating Gold (Au), Nickel (Ni), Palladium Nickel (PdNi), Tin (Sn)
- Contact Termination Area Plating Material Gold (Au), Nickel (Ni), Palladium Nickel (PdNi), Tin (Sn)
Product Type Features
- Sealable: No
- Primary Locking Feature: On the Terminal
- Contact Size: Size 16
- Contact Fabrication: Screw Machine
- Typical Current Rating: 13 A
- Crimp Type: Indent
- Terminal Type: Pin
- Mating Pin Diameter: 1.59 mm[.063 in]
- Interface Plating: Nickel (Ni)
- Contact Termination Area: Plating Material Nickel (Ni)
- Termination Method: to Wire & Cable Crimp
- Product Terminates: To Wire
- Wire Size: 2 mm²
- Wire Size Search: 14 AWG
This video provides step-by-step instructions on how to properly crimp TE Connectivity’s DEUTSCH industrial contacts using hand tools. Crimping instructions for solid contacts, stamped and formed contacts, and Quick Connect Series contacts are given.
A tutorial on how to tell if a crimp is acceptable or unacceptable is also provided.
- For solid contacts, the HDT-48-00 is shown.
- For stamped and formed contacts, the DTT-16-00 is shown.
- For Quick Connect Series contacts, the AF8-TH163 is shown.