Deutsch, Female Plug Wedgelock, DT Series, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Green, For 2 Socket Plugs | 5W-W2S-P012
- Manufacturer: TE Connectivity
- Manufacturer Part Number: W2S-P012
- Product Category: DT Series
- Product Type: Plug Wedgelock
- Special Product Attribute: None
- Connector Color: Green
- Terminal Assignment: Sockets
- Terminal Sizes:Size 16
- Cavities: 2
- Modification: Enhanced Locking
- E-Seal: Yes
- Alias OEM Part Number: W2S-P012-AS W2S-P012-LD W2S-P012-M W2S-P012-MS $W2S-P012 W2S-P012-E W2S-P012-L ZPF000000000131425 W2S-P012-LS
See Alternative Part:
Deutsch DT Series Overview
- Accepts contact size 16 (13 amps)
- 14-20 AWG (2.00-0.50 mm2)
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 cavity arrangements
- In-line, flange, or PCB mount
- Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
- Integrated latch for mating
- Wedgelocks confirm contact alignment and retention
- Product specification document: 108-151009
DEUTSCH DT connectors offer field proven reliability and rugged quality. The DT design strengths include optional flange mounting, multi-pin arrangements, and design flexibility.
DEUTSCH DT boots provide a weatherproof seal and works best with convoluted tubing or jacketed cable.
DEUTSCH DT series connectors offer field proven reliability and rugged quality. The DT design strengths include optional flange mounting, multi-pin arrangements, and design flexibility. The DT series offers the designer the ability to use multiple size 16 contacts, each with 13 amp continuous capacity, within a single shell.
DT Family Overview
DEUTSCH DT, DTM, and DTP series environmentally sealed connectors are designed for cable to cable and cable to board applications. The DT
connectors are used in harsh environment applications where even a small degradation in connection may be critical. Thermoplastic housings
offer a wide operating temperature range and silicone rear wire and interface seals allow the connectors to withstand conditions of extreme temperature and moisture. The DEUTSCH DT series general purpose connectors will provide reliability and performance on the engine or transmission, under the hood, on the chassis, or in the cab.
DT Family of Connectors Are A Great Choice For Harsh Environments
DEUTSCH CONNECTOR PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
Temperature: Operating at temperatures -55°C to +125°C • DTMH series: -55°C to +150°C
Durability: No electrical or mechanical defects after 100 cycles of engagement and disengagement.
Vibration: No unlocking or unmating and exhibits no mechanical or physical damage after sinusoidal vibration levels of 20 G’s at 10 to 2000 Hz in each of the three mutually perpendicular planes. No electrical discontinuities longer than 1 microsecond.
Fluid Resistance: Connectors show no damage when exposed to most fluids used in industrial applications.
Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms minimum at 25°C.
Immersion: IP68 rating
Moisture Resistance: Properly wired and mated connections will withstand immersion under three feet of water without loss of electronic qualities or leakage.
Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: Current leakage less than 2 milliamps at 1500 volts AC.
Thermal Cycle: No cracking, chipping or leaking after 20 test cycles from -55°C to +125°C.