ELECTRO TAPE® 3/4″, BLACK, 66′ ROLL, ELECTRICAL TAPE, 12008R1200
General Purpose Electrical Tape – 65 Series – 7 mil
Effective for use in industrial applications for permanent bundling or wrapping where conformability and aging resistance are critical.
Electro Tape’s 65 Series is a conformable 7-mil thick vinyl plastic tape designed to perform in temperature environments up to 80°C (176°F). 65 Series has excellent resistance to: acids, alkalies, abrasion, moisture, corrosion and varying weather conditions (i.e.: sunlight). With its memory (elasticity), 7-mil thickness and adhesion characteristics, it provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection.
Technical & Consumer Data
- Suitable for uses under 600V or 105°C (221°F)
- Flame Retardant
- Ideal for all applications where UL listed insulating materials are required
- Non-corrosive, pressure-sensitive adhesive eliminates the need of heat, moisture, or other catalysts to affect application. No known hazards.
- Colors available: Yellow, Red, White, Orange, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Black
- UL 510 listed and CSA approved
- Meets ROHS and California Standards on lead content
- Meets MIL SPEC A-A-55809 (supersedes HH-I-595C) military specifications
- Recommended one-year shelf life from date of dispatch if kept at moderate temperatures and humidity levels
- Used for joining and splicing wires and cables for electrical insulation
- Colors used for identification on variety of surfaces – such as stainless steel, aluminum, plastics, paper products, etc.
- Effective for bundling in non-electrical applications due to its adhesion and conformability
|Tape Thickness||mm/mils||0.18 / 7.0||PSTC-33|
|Adhesion To Steel||kg/cm, oz/in||0.20 / 18||ASTM D-1000|
|Adhesion To Backing||kg/cm, oz/in||0.20 / 18||ASTM D-1000|
|Elongation At Break||%||220||PSTC-31|
|Tensile Strength||kg/cm, lbs/in||3.2 / 18||PSTC-31|
|Dielectric At Break||volts/mil||1,250/mil, 8,750 volts total||ASTM D-1000|
|Service Temp Range||°C||0°C – 105°C|
The physical and performance characteristics shown are averages obtained from tests recommended by ASTM, government agencies or our own procedures. A particular roll may vary slightly from these averages and it is recommended that the purchaser determine the suitability for his own purpose.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP di2-ethylhexylphthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www. P65Warnings.ca.gov