IBBC: ISOBUS Breakaway Connector ISO 11783-2 Implement Bus Connector
See Other Required Components for the ISOBUS 11783 System
- TBC stand-alone terminator
- ISOBUS Deutsch Connector HDB36-24-91SE-059
- Mating ISOBUS Deutsch Connector HD34-24-9PN
- CANBUS Certified 4 Wire Twisted CAN Cable
- CANBUS Certified 2 Wire Twisted CAN Cable with drain & shield
- Outfit older tractors to communicate with newer ISOBUS 11783 Compatible Systems
- Replacement item for vehicles currently installed with ISOBUS 11783 Connectors
Need or looking for an ISOBUS Cable extension? Email Us!
Powell’s ISOBUS Breakaway Connector is a cost effective connector solution for CAN based implement systems. The IBBC connector maintains full compatibility with ISO 11783-2 standards, ensuring reliable communications between the implement and tractor or construction equipment.
The IBBC uses an improved design, which consists of a die-cast aluminum handle and locking latch/release mechanism that holds the mating connector securely in place. This design offers many benefits over the typical bayonet locking pin and ring design:
- Simple to line up and push the implement harness connector into place.
- Powder-coated aluminum handle will not corrode due to exposure to farm chemicals and the environment.
- The handle holds the mated connector firmly in place during operation, while the latch/release will allow the connectors to breakaway in the event of a mishap.
- Easy to install and the most accepted in the industry.