5 PACK | Metri-Pack, Gray, Green Wire Seal, 12162280 12162279 Metri-Pack 150.2 Series Sealed Connector, 3 Way Female, Crankshaft & Cherry Sensor Connector | 4152C-3F-GRYGRN5
3-Way Female Metri-Pack Housings, 150 Series, Pull-to-Seat Part Number:12162280
Metri-Pack 150.2 Pull-to-Seat terminals are different from Metri-Pack 150 Series terminals
Unsealed housings use unsealed terminals and sealed housings use sealed terminals.
- 5 Pack
Part Number: 12162280
- 2.15 -1.65 Cable O.D.
- Gray Connector Body
- Green Connector Seal
- Gray Wire Seal
- 12124075 18-16 awg Pull-To-Seat Socket
- 12089290 20-22 awg Pull-To-Seat Socket
- Recommended Tools:
- Commercial Vehicles (Trucks)
- Pressure Transducers
- Crankshaft Sensor
Gray Body, Gray Seal, 12162279 MP 150.2, 3 Way Plug
|12162279||Gray Body, Gray Seal, 12162279 MP 150.2, 3 Way Plug|
|Description/Function||3 Way Gray Metri-Pack 150.2 Sealed Female Connector Assembly|
|Dimensions||27.1 mm L x 19.5 mm W x 17.4 mm H|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 125 C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||- 40 C|
|Mounting Style||Cable Mount / Free Hanging|
|Number of Positions||3 Position|
|Number of Rows||1 Row|
|Product Type||Automotive Connectors|
|Sealed / Unsealed||Sealed|
Delphi Metri-Pack Connectors
- Performance Advantages
- With an extended product range, Metri-Pack Connection Systems offer significant design and application versatility. Metri-Packs feature Terminal Position Assurance (TPA), Connector Position Assurance (CPA), serrated crimps and triple-rib peripheral seals. In addition, these field-proven systems provide exceptional performance, confirmed over many years on global applications.
- Delphi Metri-Pack Connection Systems utilize internationally standardized male blade sizes, allowing for flexibility in design. Blade sizes range from 1.5 mm to 8 mm with current capability ranging from 14 to 60 amps.
- Metri-Pack Connectors are designed to be compatible with processing techniques such as automated pull-to-seat and push to-seat assembly, dual-stage crimping, load cell crimp inspection and automated part identification and orientation. Delphi Metri-Pack Connector systems with silver interface platings pass the SAE® (Society of Automotive Engineers) J2030* Heavy-Duty Electrical Connector Standard.
- Ideal for low energy electronic circuits or power circuit applications, the Metri-Pack product line includes:
- High-performance interconnects in sealed or unsealed versions
- Custom-engineered direct connections to motors, switches, sensors and other devices
- Environmentally sealed electronic headers with current capacity of 14 amps, designed for service in severe environments
- Junction blocks and electrical centers