PISTOL GRIP WIRE STRIPPER & CUTTING TOOL, SELF ADJUSTING, PRESSMASTER-EMBLA RA SBC
Embla RA SBC is a self adjusting stripping and cutting tool, 0.02-10 mm²/AWG 34-8, Straight blade.
- Pistol grip provides stress free comfort, particularly when operating parallel to a table or workbench.
- Tool-less interchangeable stripping cassettes allow a wide and diverse stripping capacity
- Widest stripping capacity of any tool of its type
- Durable, integrated wire cutting capability
- Cutting capacity: Flexible wires, 10 mm²/8 AWG. Rigid wires, 1.5 mm² /16 AWG
- Fine adjustability for thin or thick insulation, without damage to wire conductors
- At the end of the stripping function, the stripping blades open and remain open to facilitate easy and snag free wire removal from the tool
- Ergonomic: strong, durable, and comfortable ergonomic design
- Replacement stripping cassettes and cutting blades available.
- Reliable: Frame and mechanism life span exceeds 150,000 cycles (tested with 1.5 mm²/AWG 16 PVC cable).
All three cassettes (grey, red and blue) are available as separate items.
- 144 mm/5.67″
- 23 mm/0.9″
- 168 mm/6.61″
- 165 gr/0.37 lb
- 0.02-10 mm2 / AWG 34-8
- 3-18 mm/adjustable
- Self-adjusting cutting and stripping tool for electrical installation and equipment wires in PVC insulation.
- 150,000 (tested with 1.5 mm²/AWG 16 PVC cable)
PRESSMASTER’S business is based on a genuine appreciation of our customer’s specific needs and a desire to exceed expectations. There is a saying that northern Swedes are of few words but are trustworthy and sincere. Add the words curious, innovative and likeable to describe the essence of the Pressmaster spirit.
They develop and manufacture high quality crimping and cable termination tooling for professionals in electrical, electronic, optical, and other applications. They offer professional commitment and teamwork all the way from Their regional sales offices to product development and manufacturing. Confidentially and mutual trust are key.