PLUG | DDK, 19 Pin with Locking Ring, Solder Contacts, 90 Degree Plug, Cation Electroplating | DMS3108B22-14p-f
DMS-F Series Information
- Over 70 Insert Arrangements
- Rated Voltage up to 1250VAC/1750VDC
- Rated Current up to 150Amps
- Various Shell Styles
- RoHS Compliant
- Wide Variety of Accessories Available
- Can be used in Aerospace, Machine Tool, Measurement Equipment, Communication Equipment and Other Industrial Equipment
DMS A/B‑F series is compatible with MIL‑DTL‑5015. A various combination of the plugs, receptacles and accessories is also available and can be used for cable‑to‑cable usage and cable‑to‑panel usage. DMS A/B‑F series is provided with 11 kinds of shell sizes from 12 to 36, 5 kinds of contact size from #16 to #0 and 73 kinds of insert arrangements to accommodate a wide variety of applications.
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMS3108B22-14P-F|
|Manufacturer||Fujikura, Formerly DDK|
|Family Series||Fujikura, Formerly DDK Connectors, DMS-F Series|
|No. of Contacts||19|
|Shell Style||Right Angle Plug|
|Shell Construction||Split Shell|
|Contact Material||Silver Plated|
|Net Weight||0 lbs|
|Gross Weight||0 lbs|
DMS A/B-F series is compatible with MIL-DTL-5015 and a soldering termination connector. A various combination of the plugs, receptacles and accessories is also available and can be used for cable-to-cable usage and cable-to-panel usage.
DMS A/B-F series is provided with 11 kinds of shell sizes from 12 to 36, 5 kinds of contact size from #16 to #0 and 73 kinds of insert arrangements to accommodate a wide variety of applications.
Aerospace, Machine Tool, Measurement Equipment, Communication Equipment and Other Industrial Equipment
- The barriers are placed between each contact on the insert to extend the creepage distance for the improvement of dielectric withstanding voltage characteristic.
- Each of the plug shells and the receptacle shells can apply to both of the pin insert assemblies and the socket insert assemblies respectively.
- A combination of the sockets for input and pin for output is recommended since DMS A/B-F series is often used for high voltage equipment to prevent from any accidents.
- The plug shell has a key way and the receptacle shell has a key. The key will be inserted into the key way before the contacts are mated. The insert is rotated within the shell from standard key way and 4 kinds of alternate insert positions, W, X, Y and Z are available to avoid cross–plugging problem in applications requiring the use of more than one connector of the same size and arrangement.
- The solder cups in the insert assembly face in same direction to solder cables easier.
- The surface of shells is coated with zinc plating and finished with cation electroplating finish(*) in color black to conform to RoHS directives. (* : Cadmium plating and Olive Drab color is MIL- DTL-5015 specification). The conventional DMS series in Olive Drab color is also available upon your request.