Molex Crimp Terminal, Ring Connector, 12-10 awg Perma-Seal Heat-Shrink, Yellow, 1/2″ Bore | 19164-0058
Molex Crimp Terminals – Perm-Seal™
- Manufacturer: Molex
- Manufacturer Part Number: 19164-0058
- Product Category: Crimp Terminals
- Product Type: Eyelet, Ring Terminal
- Bore/Ring Size: 1/2″
- Product Size: 12-10 awg
- Product Color: Yellow
- Insulation: Perm-Seal™, Heat-Shrink
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||PRODUCT ATTRIBUTE|
|Stud / Tab Size||12.7 mm|
|Wire Gauge||12 AWG|
|Wire Gauge Max||12 AWG|
|Part # Aliases||191640058 SC-201-12 0191640058|
Applications and Uses
- Automotive Vehicles
- Agriculture Vehicles
- Fuse Panels
- Commercial vehicles
- Fountains, pools and spas
- Illuminated signs
- Construction Equipment
- Skid Steers/Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
This is not a comprehensive list. It represents some of the more common uses and other applications are certainly a common fit.
Perma-Seal™ terminals and splices provide a rugged environmentally sealed connection for wire sizes 8 to 22 AWG. Perma-Seal insulates, protects and seals electrical connections from physical abuse, abrasion, water, salt and other corrosive compounds.
Waterproof Adhesive Seal
- Perma-Seal products are engineered to give you a long lasting, moisture proof connection. This connection withstands water, salt, condensation, corrosion and heat, all of which can cause serious problems for conventional unsealed terminations.
- The inner wall of the heat-shrinkable Perma-Seal NiAc insulation is lined with a special hot melt adhesive. This adhesive is inert at room temperature allowing easy insertion of the wire. As the NiAc insulation is heated, the adhesive melts and flows under pressure surrounded by the outer shrink tubing. This action fills any existing voids and seals the connection from the environment. This seal repels moisture incursion, even during pressure cycling and performs in the most demanding of applications.
- Perma-Seal terminals and splices are simply crimped onto the wire and heat is applied through either a heat gun or oven for batch processing. Our NiAc compound shrinks at a lower temperature (90°C) and shrinks up to 40% quicker than most of the competitive products in the market. We also mount our Perma-Seal on Mylar tape to facilitate semi-automatic or automatic wire termination on the production floor. Molex Perma-Seal has a lower applied cost than competitive products. The see through NiAc insulation allows for easy visual inspection of the crimped and sealed joint.
Tough and Durable
- The rugged NiAc insulation sleeve of Perma-Seal splices and terminals resists abrasion and cutting. This protection helps maintain the insulation and sealing properties both inside and out, in the most hostile environments.
- Perma-Seal terminals and splices provide a reliable, impermeable seal. The heat-shrinkable NiAc sleeve has a funnel entry opening that accommodates thick wire insulations as well as thin due to its ability to shrink to less than half its original diameter to seal a wide variety of insulation types.
FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- Wall thickness is significantly thicker than competing polyolefin or nylon products, providing excellent durability
- Shrinks fast! Up to 40% faster than polyolefin or nylon products. This saves installation costs and dramatically reduces the potential for wire insulation damage
- Insulation made of high performance NiAc third generation material
- Excellent chemical resistant properties. Perma-Seal will keep on working even when immersed in the following chemicals: Antifreeze, brake fluid, gasoline, motor oil, isopropanol, trichloroethylene, diesel fuel, salt water and battery acid
- Minimum Shrink Temperature: 90°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to 125°C
- Concentricity: 70% minimum
- Linear Shrink: +1/-10%