Raven RFM60 METER SENSOR 063-0171-669
Raven flow meters measure a wide range of liquids at flow rates from 0.1 GPM to 3000 GPM. For monitoring liquid, NH3 and manure applications, the Magmeter Series is the best option.
Compatible with NH3 Stainless Flow Meter or Poly Flanged Flow Meter
SENSOR REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTION
1) Remove bolt and washer holding cable strain relief on flow meter.
2) Loosen locknut holding sensor and unscrew the sensor from the flow meter body.
3) Clean threads on flow meter and install the new sensor assembly.
4) Sensor must be adjusted to insure proper operation of flow meter:
Thread sensor down into flow meter until it reaches the bottom of the hole. Loosen the sensor (no
more than 1/4 of a turn) until the scribed marks on top of the sensor are parallel with the flow meter
body as shown below.
5) Hold sensor in this position and tighten locknut. Replace cable strain relief, washer, and bolt.
Tighten bolt to secure strain relief into position.
Align marks parallel with flow meter body