TurboDrop® Variable Rate DualFan, TWVR015, GreenLeaf Technologies, Green-Black
- DROPLET SIZES: XC-F
- GPM/Nozzle: .17-.54
- Pressure Range: 40-140 psi
- Recommended Boom Height: TDVR: 18-36” TWVR: 15-25”(on 20” centers)
- Materials of Construction: Polyacetal, EPDM, stainless steel
- Color: Green-Black
- Use: PGRs, Defoliants, Pesticides, Fertilizer
Download your Greenleaf Nozzle Spacing Tab Chart Here, Direct From Our Knowledge Base!
Each TurboDrop® Variable Rate nozzle will cover the range of two to three standard TurboDrop® nozzle sizes. The flow rate increases more rapidly with an increase in pressure, making Variable Rate nozzles useful in covering wider speed ranges or providing on-the-go variable rate application. The wider flow rate range provided by the TurboDrop® Variable rate technology can be an option for those wanting more flexibility than conventionally sized nozzles without the complexities of a broadcast PWM system. As with all ag spray nozzles, it is important to match droplet size to the application type.
The DualFan Variable Rate will provide a smaller droplet size spectrum compared to the single fan version, as well as deliver dual spray coverage. To maximize coverage with the TWVR nozzles, alternate them on the boom to deliver four angles of spray orientation to the target.
- Three times flow rate at constant speed (variable rate applications)
- Three times speed range at constant GPA rate (variable speed applications)
- Flow tolerance: ± 5%
- Flow control (vs. pressure control) systems will be more accurate