TurboDrop® Variable Rate Fertilizer, TDVRF03, Greenleaf Technologies, Blue
- TurboDrop® Variable Rate Fertilizer Nozzle Body
- Solid Stream Tip Pattern
- Commonly used on liquid fertilizer toolbars or 2x2x2/2×2 or in-furrow systems on planters, sprayers
- Variable rate metering nozzle for side dressing fertilizer.
- 10-140 psi overall pressure range
- 4x flow rate range
- Polyacetal, stainless steel, EPDM construction
|5x flow rate at constant speed||Covers the range of 4-5 TDXL nozzle sizes|
|5x speed range at consistent GPA rate||Covers a wider range of speeds|
|New airless design for wider operating range||Eliminates fertilizer spitting and improved accuracy|
|Easy to clean||Comes apart by hand (no tools required).|
The TurboDrop® Variable Rate fertilizer nozzle is designed to apply liquid fertilizer at a four to five times flow rate range to allow for varying fertilizer requirements of the target crop. It is available in a six hole streaming version (TDVRF) for use on standard sprayers, and a hose barb version (TDVRHB) for tool bars, nitrogen applicators and other dedicated fertilizer rigs.